We continually invest in new tools, features and improvements to help make doing business that little bit easier.
After all, we're a company built on feedback – so we know first-hand how much impact innovation can have on our customers' day-to-day lives. With that in mind, here are just a few refinements, updates and new products we've launched with businesses like yours in mind.
Next-day transfers, 365 days a year
Your bank transfers are processed from 10am every day – even at weekends and bank holidays. Helping you access cash-flow more easily and flexibly. Plus, you can track all your transfers with daily mobile notifications from the Dojo app.
Updates to your card machine
We've made a few updates to your card machine. As well as bolstering point-to-point encryption security and connectivity through 4G and Wi-Fi, we've added:
- Cashback to give your customers an extra reason to purchase from you.
- A bright red error screen to help you spot failed payments and protect your profits.
- A new design on the screen to help customers tap contactless payments more easily.
- Custom end-of-day summaries, letting you get an ever closer look at your card machine takings.
- An option to email cardholder receipts to your customers to help save five till rolls a month on average.
- More gratuity options, helping your staff get the tips they deserve.
Three payment options that don’t need a machine
- With the virtual terminal, you can process payments on your desktop, tablet or phone, as if it were your card machine. So if you’re on-the-go or you're taking payments on the phone, you've got everything you need to make a sale.
- Payment links let you get paid securely when you’re away from your card machine, helping you to take payments remotely without a website. You can create a payment link any time in your Dojo account online or on the app.
- Online checkout launches later this year – giving you all the benefits of Dojo payments on your website. Whether you need a bespoke solution or a ready-to-go plug-in, there's an ecommerce option for any business. Contact us here to be one of the first customers to use it.
Updates to the Dojo for business mobile and web app
- You now have all the tools you need to track, manage and grow your business straight from your Dojo app.
- You can use Insights and transaction filters to easily spot trends in your data, to help you reflect and forward plan.
- You can now update teams, locations and permissions in your Dojo app. Meaning the right people can see the right things quickly and easily in your Dojo account.
- You can now get your invoice online as well as by email, helping you keep on top of the ins and outs of your business.
- You can now apply for business funding in the app with dynamic funding eligibility, making access to extra cash-flow even simpler.
Offering new revenue streams
If you're a hospitality business, make sure you're making the most of Dojo, by using virtual queues and bookings. The all-in-one system lets you seamlessly manage your walk-ins, advanced bookings and promotions – all from the same place. Plus, you can easily attract more diners by promoting your business to more than 700k consumers on the Dojo app.
Coming soon - accounting integrations
Some customers will be able to connect a Dojo account with Quickbooks. And this will be available soon with even more accounting providers. Contact us here to be one of the first customers to use it.
Help us innovate. Become a Dojo Insider.
If you’d like to have more of a front seat in giving feedback and testing new products, become a Dojo Insider. Our community of Dojo experts help us keep providing the products and services that businesses need.
Become an Insider here.